Product DescriptionIdeal for residential use, the Toro 1800 Electric Power Curve Snow Thrower is small in stature yet packs enough muscle to easily clear deep snow from driveways and walkways. Its wide, compact stance, deep-cutting blades, and powerful electric motor move large volumes of snow out of the way, while the adjustable chute puts that snow right where you want it.
Powerful 15 amp motor moves 700 pounds of snow per minute, throwing it up to 30 feet.
The 1800 gets its power from a 15 amp electric motor that moves up to 700 pounds of snow per minute. In one pass, and without clogging, this thrower is able to clear a path 18 inches wide and 12 inches deep using Power Curve Technology.
With its Quick Lever adjustable chute and Zip Deflector design, this thrower launches snow up to 30 feet, while giving you complete control of where you move that snow. Performance this robust means user satisfaction and effectiveness throughout most winter conditions.
Built for Convenience
Because it's electric powered, the 1800 weighs only 25 pounds for easy maneuverability and use by many members of the family. And that electric motor, as compared to snow throwers that rely on gas and oil engines.
Further, its ergonomic handle is designed to give the operator maximum comfort and leverage, and its Cord Lock System means you don't have to stop because of interrupted power.
Because all you have to do is plug it in and go, the 1800 is maintenance free. And when it's not in use, the handle folds for compact storage.
What's in the Box
The 1800 Power Curve Snow Thrower, parts for assembly, and operator's manual.
- toro 38381 18-Inch 15 amp electric 1800 power curve snow thrower
- poulan pro pr627es 27-Inch 208cc lct gas powered two-stage snow thrower
- poulan pro pr624es 24-Inch 208cc lct gas powered two-stage snow thrower
- poulan pro pr621 21-Inch 208cc lct gas powered single stage snow thrower
- greenworks 26032 20-Inch 12 amp electric snow thrower
|Featuring a 21-inch clearing width and composite scraper bar for clearing sidewalks and driveways.|
|The ergonomic steering handle and large recoil handle make the snow thrower easy start and maneuver.|
With 208 cc cylinder displacement, the single-stage PR621ES Snow Thrower has the largest engine in its class. Producing 9 pounds-foot, the four-cycle OHV engine is fully enclosed within the thrower body for protection and easy access for cleaning.
Despite its large engine size, the PR621ES is easy for just about anyone to use. This gasoline-powered thrower weighs 70 pounds and features an ergonomic steering handle and electric start push button for easy starting and maneuvering.
The Poulan Pro PR621ES Snow Thrower will run for up one hour and forty-five minutes on a single tank of gas.
Efficiently Clears Snow without Damaging Your Driveway
For maximum snow intake, the PR621ES has a 21-inch clearing width and a composite scraper bar, which helps fully clear away snow and prevent damage to your driveway. Snow is displaced through a 13-inch-tall chute, which features a smooth-ratcheting design for easy direction adjustments.
Durably Constructed to Handle Tough Winters
Designed to handle whatever winter throws at it, the PR621ES features a fully welded steel frame that is E-dip painted for complete protection.
The thrower's auger housing is also made of steel, and it features ball-bearing supports and fiber-reinforced rubber blades for reliable propulsion. This auger propulsion system eliminates the need for additional cables, belts, or chains for the traction drive.
For further durability, the PR621ES boasts high-density polyethylene chute and body panels that resist impact and other types of damage.
What's in the Box
Single-stage gas-powered snow thrower with electric start.
- poulan pro pr621es 21-Inch 208cc lct gas powered single stage snow thrower
- poulan pro pr827es 27-Inch 205cc briggs snow thrower
- snow joe sj621 18-Inch 13.5-amp electric snow thrower
- husqvarna 1830hv 30-Inch 414cc snowKing gas powered two stage snow thrower
- murray 1695885 22-Inch 205cc 4-cycle ohv briggs snow thrower
Toro's patented Power Curve System employs a unique, curved rotor and a funnel-shaped housing, in addition to wide rubber paddles that propel the machine forward and clean all the way down to the pavement. This technology lets you move more snow in less time, and it virtually eliminates clogging, so you can be confident that your snow thrower will be ready the next time a winter storm comes your way.
With a snow removal capacity of 700 pounds per minute, the Power Curve lets you clear four inches of snow off a 50-by-20-foot driveway in just 10 minutes. The machine's clearing width of 18 inches means that you can clear most walkways with just one or two quick passes. And with a snow cut depth of 10 inches per pass, you won't need to repeat work you've already done, unless you're in the middle of a serious blizzard.
Compact and Easy to Maintain with Electric Power
With no gas or oil to burn through, no spark plugs to change, and no time-consuming tune-ups, this electric snow thrower is a cost-effective option. Its compact size makes it easier to maneuver than big, gas-powered units, and it's easier to store, too. This makes an electric unit like the Toro 1800 ideal for small spaces like porches, decks, and patios.
When you do want to clear a large area, you'll appreciate the surprisingly powerful nature of this lightweight unit. It features a reliable, series-wound 12 Amp motor, which is designed to produce high torque and operate at relatively low speeds, making it a perfect choice for snow-throwing.
The cord lock system eliminates one of the potential downfalls of using electric products by ensuring your extension cord is reliably locked in place. And with electric power, this snow thrower is easy to start up. Even on the coldest days, it's as simple as squeezing the trigger on the control bar and releasing it when you want to stop. There's no priming or frustrating cord pulling.
Convenient, Ergonomic Features for a Long Life
The trigger is conveniently placed on an ergonomically designed handle for comfort and ease of use, while a key lock means you never have to worry about unauthorized use.
Additionally, a remote crank chute and deflector give you full 180-degree adjustability, so it's easy to throw snow anywhere you want. And a specially-designed lift handle on the top of this 24-pound unit takes the awkwardness out of moving your snow thrower from your garage to your porch or tucking it in your vehicle.
This snow thrower is backed by a full two-year warranty.
What's in the Box
Snow blower, parts needed for assembly, and operators manual.
- toro 1800 18-Inch 12 amp electric curve snow thrower
- husqvarna 12527hv 27-Inch 291cc snowKing gas powered two stage snow thrower
- yard machines 31aS62ee700 24-Inch 179cc ohv 4-cycle gas powered two stage snow thrower
- murray 1695537 21-Inch 190cc 4-cycle ohv briggs snow thrower
- yard-man 31ah65lg701 28-Inch 357cc gas powered two stage self propelled snow thrower
Luckily? Today I was given the opportunity to use my new toy. 30 inches of snow!...
With the electric starter, had no problems at all getting it going.( to prep it all I had to do was add some oil, add the gas, and lower the skid guards as another reviewer said.)
This snow blower is a beast. I was able to do my two two car drive ways and a long walkway with little trouble. The only issue I had was due to the nature of the snow (very thick, wet and heavy), and the fact I live on a hill, I had some traction problems. I'd recommend to anyone in a similar situation as I to get some chains to toss on the tires, which I plan on doing.
30 inches of snow and one clog. Not too bad. The headlight is a godsend for those night jobs you're forced to do.
The only other issue I have with the design of this blower, is the chute. It moves freely and easily when you want it to, but also jumps a bit on its own. Also, the chute does not have as full a range as other blowers I've used. It shoots staight ahead of you or to your right. Not a major problem, just a pet peeve.
Overall, I'm pleased with my purchase and hope it to last many more winters come.
The Yard-Man 31AM63LF701 snow thrower is ideal for moderate conditions. Blow your winter blues away with a snow blower powered by a 4-cycle OHV Yardman engine. 6-speed forward and 2-speed reverse self-propulsion and SnowHog tires make working in the darkest winter. This powerful gas powered snow blower has a 26-inch clearing width to get the job done fast and a 2-stage throwing mechanism to throw snow. The maximum intake height is 21-inches. Gas powered, the engine gives you mobility and power anywhere you need it along driveways and distant sidewalks.
Comes with an electric starter makes the unit quick to start on cold mornings. This snow thrower is easy to steer. Navigate even the toughest turns with little effort. Chute rotation is 4-way controlled with a turn radius of 200 degrees. The Snow hog wheels measure 15 by 15 inches. This snow thrower comes with a 2-year limited residential warranty.
- yard-man 31am63lf701 26-Inch 208cc snow thrower
- troy-bilt polar blast 4510 snow thrower
- yard machines 31as63ef700 26-Inch 208cc ohv 4-cycle gas powered two stage snow thrower
- yard machines 31a-2m1a700 21-Inch 123cc ohv 4-cycle gas powered single stage snow thrower
- yard machines 31a-32adf700 22-Inch 179cc ohv 4-cycle snow thrower
2. I live in Minnesota....lots of snow.
3. Ordered this unit after much checking and reading reviews of electric snowblowers and read enough good things about this unit that I decided to give this unit a try.
4. Ordered the unit 12/4/10 and it arrived on 12/10/10. It took under 5 minutes to read the instructions and get it set up.
5. On 12/11/10 Minneapolis got 17.1 inches of snow.
6. I took this unit out and gave this unit a work out. Most of the snow was higher (taller) then the unit itself, so I needed to pick it up (it is light enough that that it not a problem) and set it on top of the 17' (or larger) snow drifts in my driveway. I pushed the button, pull in the starter handle, she purred and dug right into the snow. It worked perfect. It worked VERY hard. I did my driveway, back walk, side walk, front steps and front walk. I was just starting to do my main sidewalk when it quit. Being perfectly honest, I read the instructions and was waiting for this unit to shut down (it says that is has a safe guard that pervents the unit from over heating) and about 1/5 of the way into the front side walk, it stopped. I was worn out anyway. 40' x 10' driveway, 50'x 2' back side walk, 35'x2' side walk, 20'x5' front side walk all 17+" of snow, it had done yeomans work.
The instruction say it will reset it self after a minute or so, but it decided I had had enough for one night and just let the unit rest over night. The following morning the snow was still waiting, but it had be come very cold over night and the snow had a hard crust, but this unit fired right up and plowed right though the stuff. The city snow plows had plowed my alley and left a 36" pile of hard packed snow across the driveway. This unit took care of that pile! To say I am impressed would be an understatement.
7. I have only used this for 1 snow fall, a total of 2 days, but those two days where monster days! I can't speak to how long this unit will last, but at this point in time, I am very happy and very impressed with this unit.
13-1/2 amp motor and easy-glide pivot wheels let you work quickly and efficiently.
Four heavy-grade steel rotors move up to 650 pounds of snow per minute.
Behind the Snow Joe Ultra SJ620's dependable performance is a powerful 13-1/2 amp motor, which allows it to move up to 650 pounds of snow per minute. Built to help you clear walkways, patios, and driveways quickly and without straining your back, the SJ620 utilizes a heavy-grade steel, four-blade rotor , and can throw snow up to 20 feet. You don't have to worry about moving the same snow twice, even when clearing the middle of your driveway.
With each pass, the SJ620 cuts a path that's a full 18 inches wide and 10 inches deep, and the snow thrower's scraper is designed to clear all the way to the pavement. This translates to an impressive 2,450 square feet of potential snow removal per hour.
Smart Details Keep You in Control
With an adjustable discharge chute, which rotates a complete 180 degrees, and a chute deflector that can be adjusted to control the height of the snow stream produced by the thrower, you have complete control over where the snow you move ends up.
And the body of the SJ620 is easy to maneuver and control. Compact, easy-glide, pivot wheels make it easy to turn the thrower at the end of each pass, while its ergonomic grips make it easy and comfortable to direct. In addition to making handling easier, the thrower's compact shape also makes storing the unit more convenient in between winter storms.
Electric Engine is Easy to Start and Maintain
The SJ620's corded electric design means that you never have to worry about dead batteries, running out of gas, or making the right gas-oil mix. And its electric engine doesn't require the costly regular maintenance of a combustion engine.
In addition, with push-button Instant Start technology, you can trust that this snow thrower will be ready to work whenever you are--no frustrating, arm-wrenching pull starts required.
The dependable Snow Joe Ultra SJ620 is ETL inspected and approved, and it is backed by a full two-year warranty.
What's in the Box
Push-button technology and ergonomic handles provide comfortable, hassle-free use.
Lever rotates chute up to 180 degrees
for snow-stream control.
Adjustable chute can throw snow up to
20 feet for optimum clearing.
- snow joe sj620 18-Inch 13.5-amp electric snow thrower
- mtd/marshall 31am2n1b704 mtd gold single stage snow thrower
- toro 38381 18-Inch 15 amp electric 1800 power curve snow thrower
- mtd products Inc 179Cc 21′ snow thrower 31as2n1c704 gas powered snow throwers
- mtd products 31a-140-022 snow thrower 123cc 21″ 4 cycle