- 4400 Watt Surge/3500 Watt Continuous
- 4 Gallon Gas Tank/8 Hour Run Time
- Electric Key Start/Includes Battery
- EPA Approved
- Automatic Low Oil Shut Off
Safeguard your family as well as provide portable power for work and play with the DuroMax XP4400E gas-powered generator, which features a 7.0-horsepower air-cooled OHV engine that cranks out 3,500 constant running watts of power (and a peak of 4,400 watts; learn more about wattage needs below). It includes both a standard recoil start as well as an easy electric start.
This rugged workhorse is ideal for the jobsite where powering saws, drills, and other equipment is critical, but you can also depend on it for emergencies at home--insuring your essential appliances are running smoothly, reliably, and without interruption. It's EPA approved with a rating of 69 dBA for quiet operation thanks to its super-quiet muffler, and it's also safe to use in U.S. National Parks thanks to the super quiet exhaust with spark arrestor.
Note for California residents: This model is not CARB-compliant. Units sold to California must be CARB-compliant.
The XP4400E includes two 120-volt, 20-amp standard household outlets to supply power to all of your appliances as well as a powerful 120/240-volt, 30-amp twist lock outlet for high-powered tools. A 12-volt DC output with leads functions as a charger for batteries and other rechargeable devices. Overloads are never a problem with its dual 15-amp circuit breaker. A volt meter allows you to monitor your generator's output range at all times, and the battery charge indicator light lets you know when the generator's starter battery is charging.
The exclusive DuroMax RV Switch (voltage selector) allows you to get maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles as well as choose between operating the generator at both 120 and 240 volts simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
With the electric start, it's as simple to get this generator going as turning on your car. And if the battery isn't fully charged, you can use the single-pull recoil cord to start the generator.
The XP4400E features a heavy duty steel frame roll cage with four-point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation. This generator is also easily portable thanks to the wheel kit with large, all-terrain knobby tires that will never deflate and a flip-up, stow-away handle. You'll get up to 8 hours of run time (at 50 percent) from a 4-gallon tank of fuel. Other features include an advanced automatic voltage regulator (AVR) system and a low oil protection system which automatically shuts the generator off to protect it from any damage should it run out of oil. It's backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
DuroMax generator; battery for electric starter; wheel kit (with never-flat tires and flip-up handle); generator tool kit; operating instructions
- #7Sale! DuroMax XP4400E 4,400 Watt 7.0 HP OHV 4-Cycle Gas Powered Portable Generator With Wheel Kit And Electric Start Review Price
- #7Sale! Yamaha EF2000iS 2,000 Watt 79cc OHV 4-Stroke Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator Sale Best Buy Price
- #7Sale! Champion Power Equipment 46515 4,000 Watt 196cc 4-Stroke Gas Powered Portable Generator Sale Price
- #7Sale! Champion Power Equipment 46561 4,000 Watt 196cc 4-Stroke Gas Powered Portable Generator With Wireless Remote Electric Start Review For Sale
- #7Sale! Generac 5939 GP5500 6,875 Watt 389cc OHV Portable Gas Powered Generator Best Price Review